I'm totally excited with this group. it's rare for Stalka to finish app fast
and guess what.... Stalka never thought this piccu would be use as BG and it's totally fit in for the app
(BROKEN ENGLISH ALERT)
Yousuke’s Self Introduction
Nationality: Japanese Blood Type: B
School /Year: Yamakiri Danshi Gakuen /3rd Year Position / Number: Wing Spiker / TBA
Theme Song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3yjFr…
Power : 2/5 Jumping : 1/5 Stamina : 2/5
Game Sense : 4/5 Technique : 5/5 Speed : 1/5
- Master basic skills: He was beach volley player makes him an all rounder player. With this background it helps him having a decent skills in blocking. And good skills at defending, serving, and attacking.
- Bad communication skills: He expect people to understand what he’s thinking, what kind of ball he wants, he doesn’t want to waste the time for explaining his strategy unless someone ask, He feels responsible at the ball coming to his area and expect no one coming in and get in the way with him for getting the ball (he would like to minimize the risk of bumping people and injuries to himself).
Perceptive || Tactless || Blunt || Confident || Strict || Reliable || Intelligent || Stubborn || Self-centered || Arrogant || Unpredictable || Shameless
Most of the time, he has a very laid back personality, often goofing and joking around, he would also be seen with a smile on his face and laugh a lot. However if the situation calls for it he can be very serious, he is actually a reliable person who would take initiatives to improve himself and the team. With his confidence attitude and his bluntness, he would use provocative method to motivate his comrades (which makes people hate him)
Despite his bad personality and image, Yousuke is a perceptive individual, he is good at understanding and figuring out how people act differently. He is a good listener but he's lacking of sensitivity. He never been good at giving advice and comfort people, he tends to states the truth and being blunt expressing what he's thinking. Despite being tactless, there are several things that he cannot handle with, especially if someone dear to him were having trouble and has that gloomy face on them he would break the silence and annoy those people instead (Several times he kissed his male friends because he doesn't know how to handle the situation and hoping his action would annoy him and makes him forget about the trouble even just for a short time)
Yousuke is the youngest child in his family. He has one big brother and three older sisters. The large gap between them make them have vary kind of relationship between siblings. And he is not the fan of it, his siblings tease him a lot and play pranks on him. Among his siblings he is really close with the eldest brother even though they are 13 years old apart and his brother start living on his own after graduate high school which still occasionally coming back home time to time. Being the only man in the house and also the youngest he always hear the constant nagging from his sisters whether about school or love life. He was forced to hear their story but when he give his honest feedback, they kicked him since he is too blunt. That’s how Yousuke ordinary days at home.
From Yousuke’s appearance and his personality he looks exactly like a violent type but he was actually an indoor person who enjoys reading and take his study seriously. Yousuke being an indoor person is getting more worse since he is never been good with direction. Whenever he go outside the house he always getting lost all the time and that’s how he refused to play outside. His mother were worried with him and told his sister to take care of him and make him having balance in both indoor and outdoor activities. In which it end up with volleyball was introduced by his oldest sister to him. He was forced to help his sister practice beach volleyball instead of indoor one. Play with teams of two player with his best friend, Hiro, he slowly learning all the basic skills from serving, blocking, defending and attacking which makes him into an all around player. From his competitiveness of not want to lose to his sister, he’s gotten serious into mastering volleyball from his elementary days.
He starts play indoor volley when he went to junior high and join the school team. His junior team was a new team, with a young coach, and it was always lack of players. He was unable to decide the position he wants to play since he’s been playing with only two people. Being one of the shortest player and his volleyball experience, he was given the position of libero at the beginning (he is a late-bloomer) and it makes him good in defense. Once he suddenly growing and keep getting taller the coach decide to change the libero. With lack of player all of the team member was expect to learn each position in case of someone subbed out of the game. With experiment, his coach make him tried all kinds of position but he was not real fitted into it. As a setter, he has a good decision making for considering opponent’s defense and instead he makes a hard call for his own team mate.
In the third year of junior high his team become a black horse after they spend 3 years to hone the players. Although with tough training, they still lost in the final and fail to go to the national. Being devastated about this, he wants to continue volleyball in high school and participate in national one day. Yousuke with determination of playing to national and want to compete with his best friend, choose a different high school from him. He choose to join in the Yamakiri Danshi Gakuen only for simple reason, because it has a volley team and it’s an all boys school and he wants to spend his wonderful three years minimizing social interaction with girls as much as possible
Likes (+) Dislikes (-)
+ Boys, Boys, and More Boys
- He has a bad sense of direction, he will certainly get lost in new place. It would takes time for him to get used to his area without get lost.
- His orientation is..... it's a secret for now //BRICKED
Futaba Komari (54) – Mother
Harada Shinji (29) – Brother in law
- Aikawa Hiro: His bestfriend, they know each other since they were in kindergarten, They always hang out together. Since elementary until Junior high, Hiro always pick Yousuke from his house and he ride bicycle to school while Yousuke only sitting in the back
with police officer who chasing them for breaking the rules((stalka totally plan to use him as the second chara if it's possible in the near future ))
- Fujiwara Alto:They are in the same class at 5th grade. Yousuke being mean to this new transfer student. And Alto suddenly punch Yousuke in the face and put a big fight. (Yousuke is obviously loose). They were not getting along at first but as time passes by they become best buddies.
and Yousuke steal his first kiss
- Fujiwara Setsuna: Yousuke who becomes friend with Alto eventually meet his little sister.at first he think Setsuna merely as his friend’s little sister and totally the type of girl he doesn’t like. But see how her brother treats her coldly, reminds him about himself as the youngest child. They’re not close at first and barely talk. But as they know each other for years and begin opening up to one another. They gotten closer and they establish a close relationship. Which mistaken by people and thought they were dating. Which they’re not.
- Kunieda Akari: The transfer student when He is in 5th grade. She is mute and Yousuke is being blunt and mean as usual telling the truth to her that the reason the class progress slowly is because of her fault. He never apologize to her since what he is saying is the truth. But after a fight with his classmate. Yousuke goes with a solution by having a group study and teaching her study. And it becomes a win win solution for everybody.
- Ogawa Jin: Police officer who always chasing Hiro and Yousuke since they always riding bicycle together. And he also the one who usually take care of Yousuke when he get lost in neighborhood.
- add more from RP
feel free to know him QAQ though he might gets on your nerve if you're a gurl
OC and art by
feel free to rp with him through comments, chatroom (barely there coz of timezone problem) or skype
just ask me and I will tell you
- Pencil 2B
- mouse genius
- Photoshop CS6
but hes such a cool ca t wttf/,,,
His best friend's name sounds a lot like my charas name "Akiyama Hiro"
I hope its a sign that our characters will get along lol~
I like his design and
I can't wait to see how he turns out rp wise
things will surely get interesting in the snow leo team eue)
hope he gets in too
and well see how things go x]
Ayumu also started from beach volley *-*
and lol his likes and dislikes made me laugh
oh my thank you for liking this good for nothing boy :iconpandarurnplz:
and hello, fellow snow leopards team mate *7* we both get accepted yaaaay \^7^/ really would love to rp with your awesome baby nggggh
they can be beach volley
Stalka's glad he made you laugh *u*b
He is far from awesome plz. wha... what coloring style I still don't get it
shhhh it's nothing
yousu marry me
*cough cough if you're a girl, the test to marry him is 3 times harder than boisss //wuuut
asdagaad you are totally a gurl
yousuke: you totally can't hide that 'fat' away from me